Donnerstag, 18. November 2010

If I were a zombie...

..I would growl for "Koooorn"

Yeah I know, bad pun for the old vegetarian zombie joke.(or maybe not? )


But if I would be a zombie why not bite into something hearty like Korn, I bet they scream much better then sturdy old grains, whoever heard a song made by grains?

But I also would like to have a bite out of Pink, Enrique Igleas, Rammstein, Moby, Gorillaz,  ATB, Right Said Fred, BT or Disturbed.

I know I would like asian food like
L'arc en ciel

or Zoro, but I fear I would be hungry again  after an hour.

Yeah, yeah I know, more bad puns.

But hey what do you expect from someone who is runnin´around nakkid?

Just another crazy blog in the mass of others. A little place for all the thoughts runnin´around nakkid in my head, wanting a place where they can play around and frolic.

Which brings me to...
Tea!

I bet you want fun with your tea too?

Just make yourself some nice tea, take a glass and purrr...the tea into the glass.
You have rock sugar or also called kandis, don´t you?
Pick a couple of bigger sugary rocks out of the box and say "Hasta la vista sugar" letting them drown in the hot liquid.

Wait and see how the dissolving sugar is turning the tea around the crystals into a layer of liquid heavier than the tea..and then let the fun begin.

Now you can play Poseidon, god of the sea, making sugary waves around rocks in a sea of tea. Just gently sway around your glass, see how the heavier liquid is swishing around the sugar rocks, making waves, tumbling, splashing, swirling high into the lighter tea.


Or brew up a storm which shakes the world of tea!

Muhahaha! (by Evil Laughter TM)


Mom always said not to play with food..but tea is not food, tea is a drink so you are safe to play as much as you want.

But now excuse me folks, I have to go back to my shrine and later let flaming cheese rain down on Tamriel. Quite busy me is.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen