Donnerstag, 18. November 2010

If a vegetarian....

...eats mostly plant based foods, than what does a humanitarian eat?


I'm a little teapot
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout

When I get all steamed up
Hear me shout:
Tip me over
and pour me out!



Oh well, I know that the humanitarian joke is old...now.

I did not know it before, so do not stone me. No matter which kind.


I was turning strawberries into a blood red mess, hacking and smashing the innocent little fruits with the cruel stainless blades of my hand mixer when the question arose what this handy little item would do to the gizzards of a human beeing if forcefully shoved through the...oh you get the image, don´t you?


To my defense I was thinking about 'Saw' when this image crawled to the forefront of my mind.
 
Maybe the goverment should put a restriction on cooking games, all the hacking and cutting can not be healthy for young minds, the free use of such dangerous things like knifes and frying pans..maybe the frail, bendable youth would be so confused to use kitchen utensiles and start killing of people just like it happened with all the ego shooters and whatever was there before.

Not to forget food poisoning, this is the use of biological weapons!

Here, let me lend you a magnifier to find the ironic undertunes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen